- Starter 1: Program Outline
- Starter 2: The Purpose
- Starter 3-Three critical principles to build your internet business
- Starter 4-What is SEO? and How Do You Find Good Keywords?
- Starter 5-Writing Good Meta Data
- Starter 6-Organizing Content Types and Categories
- Starter 7: Content then Design
- Starter 8: Login and Basic Navigation
- Starter 9: Pages, Posts, and Navigation
- Starter 10: Create the Article Using Keyword Focus
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a vital component of preparing your web pages. SEO means choosing words that the customer naturally uses to find content similar to yours. Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, and a host of others) rely on people typing search words. Then the search engines bring back web pages that match the keywords that you searched for.
Well, the better your web page, your article, your blog post, your recipe, or whatever it is on your website is “tuned” to a particular search word, the better chance you have of being found by the customer who just typed that word.
The thing is, this isn’t just a good thing to do; it is absolutely vital. The difference in a highly “optimized” page and a similar page is the difference between being on Google’s top 10 (front page) and being on page 20 or 30. Which page do you want to be on.
This lesson shows you the critical pieces to doing research BEFORE you put in your content.
Use these links to learn about Keywords. These videos are in the SEO and Link Building Category:Keyword Research-Listen to the Language of the People