- Starter 1: Program Outline
- Starter 2: The Purpose
- Starter 3-Three critical principles to build your internet business
- Starter 4-What is SEO? and How Do You Find Good Keywords?
- Starter 5-Writing Good Meta Data
- Starter 6-Organizing Content Types and Categories
- Starter 7: Content then Design
- Starter 8: Login and Basic Navigation
- Starter 9: Pages, Posts, and Navigation
- Starter 10: Create the Article Using Keyword Focus
This is a short lesson, but one which will help you build a consistent internet “presence.” It is likely that you will have other internet sites, such as a YouTube account, Facebook page, Twitter accounts, and many other social media sites.
Using the organization you have learned in lessons 3 and 4, you will write the meta data that is consistent wherever meet your prospective customer.
If you need to register a domain or change your name server, we explain
Enter video text here