- Starter 1: Program Outline
- Starter 2: The Purpose
- Starter 3-Three critical principles to build your internet business
- Starter 4-What is SEO? and How Do You Find Good Keywords?
- Starter 5-Writing Good Meta Data
- Starter 6-Organizing Content Types and Categories
- Starter 7: Content then Design
- Starter 8: Login and Basic Navigation
- Starter 9: Pages, Posts, and Navigation
- Starter 10: Create the Article Using Keyword Focus
The search engines pay attention to your classifications and your menu links. Categories are one of the primary names that google uses to determine the type of content and its relevance to your website. So, obviously using the keywords that were chosen in earlier lessons will help your site rank better in the search engines.
More importantly, this lesson helps you consider various content types which will provide high-value content to your visitors. High value content brings return visitors, which increases your search engine scores, which brings more visitors. The cycle continue.