- Starter 1: Program Outline
- Starter 2: The Purpose
- Starter 3-Three critical principles to build your internet business
- Starter 4-What is SEO? and How Do You Find Good Keywords?
- Starter 5-Writing Good Meta Data
- Starter 6-Organizing Content Types and Categories
- Starter 7: Content then Design
- Starter 8: Login and Basic Navigation
- Starter 9: Pages, Posts, and Navigation
- Starter 10: Create the Article Using Keyword Focus
We have spent quite a bit of time in the previous lessons preparing to enter data. It may seem like too much time, but the preparation will make a difference in all that you do from here forward. If you have skipped the steps of creating your own purpose, gathering keywords, and writing strong meta-data, I encourage you to go back and do those steps. It will save you much time and give your work focus.
Ultimately, those foundational steps will provide greater focus and give you a plan of progress.
But let’s get started. This lesson will show you how to log in, make important configuration changes for your website, and how to navigate the back end.