- How to Write and Send an Email Newsletter in GetResponse
- How to Create a Follow-up Email Sequence in GetResponse
- How to Create a Basic Email Template in GetResponse
- How to Create a Double-Opt In Email Web Form
- How to Create a GetReponse Account
Your email list is one of the most, or even THE most, powerful tool that you have to create your influence on the internet. So, providing high quality, valuable content in exchange for their email address is very important.
How many websites have you seen a form that says “Sign up for my email.” I’m certain that they get some subscribers, but a user will probably do this only after several visits. And most people don’t visit the website twice.
However, if you create a strong incentive for your user to sign up for your email because you have an immediate benefit, your chances of the visitor signing up increases significantly.
Let us show you how to create an e-course as an incentive for users to sign up for your email.
In order to keep our videos up to date, we are linking directly to GetResponse Videos.