- UpstartMediaMarketing is company who knows that starting a website on your own is daunting. There are a lot of technical things to do. And, to be successful on the web…to get visitors to your site who actually “do” something takes some effort.
- Aaron Mackley, the owner, has worked with hundreds of individuals to become successful in their own little niche. Although his staff may do some of the work, he will always take your call and work with you individually.
- You are unique, and your idea is unique. He will help you identify the best solution to help you start and grow.
Click on each of the tabs below to learn a little more…
or just give us a call. 208-604-1101[/accordion] [accordion title=”Do you really build my website free?”]In most cases, yes! We really do build your website for free.
Our business model is to work with both individuals and businesses. Most of our work is with startup individuals.
- If you have zero budget and are willing to let us help you learn everything you need…
- If you want to have control over your own website so you don’t have to wait for others to make updates…
- If you can type your own text and find your own graphics (with our help)…
- If all you need is someone to get past all of the technical mumbo jumbo…
If you need us to do all of the work, we do have complete business packages where we actually do everything for you. But even that is very affordable.
But the best thing is just call and ask if you more questions.
Some established businesses need us to build a complete website for them. So, if that is you, we turn our full attention to you and help you get a business website up in about two weeks. We even help you create new content that is unique to your needs. This is a method that I’ve never heard anyone use before.
If you are just starting a new business or if you need a website to promote your idea or product, we have years of experience and hundreds of customers that we have helped learn to become proficient on their own. If you need it, we will hand-hold you through everything. If you don’t, we just point you in the right direction. But in either case, you can always call on us for help.
Don’t wonder. Just call and ask if we can help you.
It’s pretty simple really. We believe that if we bend over backward to help you in every way we can, that you will be loyal to us over time. It works for both of us.
I have spent years building websites. And I have run into just about every technical problem that exists. I know what you will run into from a technical and marketing perspective.
Until you run into some of these problems, you may not know how “painful” this is when you just can’t get something fixed, or you have some technical guy say, “just do this.” So I created my business model that “pain.”
Most people who have a good idea just don’t know the first step to being successful on the web.
So my business model is to eliminate the painful setup, design, and future technical problems…always.
I set up your website for free (or business sites for low fees). In exchange, I charge $24.95 per month (or $34.95 per month if you add a mobile website). Over time, this trickle from each individual helps my business pay the bills. But more importantly, you ALWAYS have someone to turn to for the next step or for any internet emergency.
If you have an idea and want to get started for free, just call
There are really two categories of what if.
First of all, your site always has a backup. We automatically back up your website every week and we keep six weeks. So…
If something bad happens I will be there to fix it for you. That means that I fix it for you. That doesn’t mean that I tell you to read some email and follow the instructions.
If there is something that you need to do on a regular basis (like loading a video or adding a graphic), then I do an individualized webinar and I show you exactly how to do it. Then you can do it whenever you want. You are always just a phone call away.
Would you like that type of security, just call
[accordion title=”Q: What if I already have a website hosted somewhere else and just need you to make regular updates?”]
Most, but not all, of my clients ask me to rebuild their website (or they do it themselves). I prefer to work on my own servers, but there are exceptions.
Let’s discuss your project.
[accordion title=”Q: Can you set up a shopping cart so I can sell online?”]
Absolutely. There are more options that you can dream of, but we’ll help you identify the best solution, and then help you set it up.
- Sometimes you might just need to sell one product. Maybe you just need a single “landing page.”
- Or, you might be setting up a shopping cart with hundreds of products.
- Maybe you need to drop-ship from multiple vendors.
- Maybe you want to take payment over the internet. Maybe you don’t.
- Maybe you want to take credit cards. Maybe you will just use paypal.
- Maybe you want to make a Facebook store.
- Maybe you want to sell your products on a mobile device.
Some shopping carts need to be hosted with your own website. Some shopping carts are complex enough to warrant their own setup. We’ll be there to help you get it set up now or in the future.
Let’s discuss your e-commerce questions before you start. Call
[accordion title=”Q: Do I need a mobile website? and can you build a mobile website?”]
Probably and yes.
Mobile is the next wave. Mobile includes browsing the internet on an iPad, Nook, or other tablet. And it includes cell phones. A vast and increasing share of internet browsing is done on mobile devices. If your website is not mobile, it is much more difficult for those customers to find you.
Let’s discuss your project.