- Getting Started in Email Marketing and Building a List
- How to legally find “free” and inexpensive images on the web.
- How to Build SEO with External and Internal Links
- Basic Configurations in the Genesis Framework
- Working with Widgets, Sidebars, and Menus in WordPress
- Working with Images on Posts and Pages
- Organizing, Cropping, and Re-sizing Photos for Your Website Using Picassa
- Selecting a WordPress Genesis Child Theme by StudioPress
- How to Load or Use a Video on My Post or Page
This video will show you some tips to working with images on your pages and posts in WordPress.
When we first start working on the web, we often just want to load a nice photo from our camera to the web. However, if we do that, we will load images much larger than we should, and it causes the web page to load much more slowly.
Also, working with captions in images in WordPress can sometimes cause the page to format a little weird. So we discuss how to use images as featured images, how to load images into galleries, and how to make them right and left justified.
This video has not yet been transcribed.