How we can serve you.[accordion] [toggle title=”Do you really build my website free?”]
In most cases, yes! We really do build your website for free. Here are a few details. We build the complete structure and teach you how to add your own content, like articles, graphics, and videos. To do that, we:
- let you pick from over 100 templates
- install the databases and necessary software
- add 10 security measures
- install backup system
- install your selected template
- hold as many individual training web sessions with you to teach you how to add your selected content
- -and more-
If you think we’re missing what you need, just call and ask if you have more questions.
Some businesses need us to “just build it” for them completely. If you need everything done for you, we just need to talk. We can build whatever you need, and we can discuss a price you can afford.
If you need to work out a payment plan if you’re starting a big project, we are extremely flexible.
But if you are a starting business with zero cashflow, as long as you are willing learn and to enter your own content, we still build the structure and guide you for free.
If your business needs a website, call
It’s pretty simple really. We believe that if we…
- bend over backward to help you get your website running right
- always be available to solve your technical problems
- give you ongoing advice and personalized training
that you will be loyal to us over time. It works for both of us.
Our business model is to always answer the “how to” and the “what’s next” and to be your technical insurance policy for your website.
If you have an idea and want to get started for free, just call
[/toggle] [toggle title=”Q: What if?…”]
There are really two categories of “what if”: Emergencies and How Tos
First of all, your site always has a backup. We automatically back up your website every week and we keep six weeks. So…
In an internet emergency, I will be there to fix it for you. That means that I fix it for you. That doesn’t mean that I tell you to read some email and follow the instructions.
If you need to know something (like how to load a Youtube video or update a graphic), I’ll teach you. I do an individualized webinar and I show you exactly how to do it. Then you can do it whenever you want. You are always just a phone call away.
You can only get this type of personalized care if you call
[/toggle] [toggle title=”Q: What if I already have a website hosted somewhere else and just need you to make regular updates?”]
Most, but not all, of my clients ask me to rebuild their website (or they do it themselves). I prefer to work on my own servers, but there are exceptions.
Let’s discuss your project.
Absolutely. There are more options that you can dream of, but we’ll help you identify the best solution, and then help you set it up.
- Sometimes you might just need to sell one product. Maybe you just need a single “landing page.”
- Or, you might be setting up a shopping cart with hundreds of products.
- Maybe you need to drop-ship from multiple vendors.
- Maybe you want to take payment over the internet. Maybe you don’t.
- Maybe you want to take credit cards. Maybe you will just use paypal.
- Maybe you want to make a Facebook store.
- Maybe you want to sell your products on a mobile device.
Some shopping carts need to be hosted with your own website. Some shopping carts are complex enough to warrant their own setup. We’ll be there to help you get it set up now or in the future.
Let’s discuss your e-commerce questions before you start. Call
[toggle title=”Q: Do I need a mobile website? and can you build a mobile website?”]
You probably need a mobile website. And yes, we can build a mobile website that matches your main website.
Mobile is the next wave or the internet. Those who catch the mobile wave will likely dominate that niche on mobile devices.
Mobile includes browsing the internet on an iPad, Nook, or other tablet. And it includes cell phones. A vast and increasing share of internet browsing is done on mobile devices. If your website is not mobile, it is much more difficult for those customers to find you.
Let’s discuss how mobile technology could change your business.