Although it would be nice to be a graphic artists, many of us who build a website aren’t. But with just a little bit of training on techniques, we can create a fairly nice banner or logo.
This video will show you how to
- open and download your logo and set the image size
- crop a photo for a background to fit your size
- add some basic text for a text-based logo
- download and use a new font
- create a transparent graphic
- work with layers
- use some basic effects such as adding drop-shadow, bevels, and feathering
With just a little practice, you can create a fairly nice banner to match your theme.
Other Videos that you may want to watch[intlink id=”661″ type=”post”]How to Change or Update a Logo or Banner on Your Website[/intlink]
[flowplayer src=’http://c684655.r55.cf2.rackcdn.com/How-To-Create-A-Logo-Or-Banner.mp4′ width=800 height=600]
Video Text has not been transcribed yet.