- 1-The internet vision: Selecting your website (internet presence) topic from your skills, talents, and experiences.
- 2-Internet Focus: Building a purpose and focus with SEO and Customer Relationship
- 3-Building a list of customers and fans through email marketing
- 4-E-Commerce: The tools to make money on the web
- 5-Tools You Need to Work on the Internet
- 6-How to Find and Work with Images on the Internet
- 7-Using Audio and Video: How to Make My Own Video Website
- 8-Using Social Media to Build Your Internet Presence
- 9-Receive Ongoing, Recurring Income from Membership Sites
- How to Create a Facebook iFrame
- Teleseminar / Webinar Read First. Building Your Website and Internet Presence
Building a strong customer relationship is vital to your success on the internet. But it begins by opening “dialog” with your customer on your front page and every content page that you have on your website.
- focus and purpose. How to keep a focus and how losing the purpose immediately drops sales, and why.
- options to build the all-important customer relationship on your website.
- keyword research and SEO. Know your audience. Know what they are looking for.
- building a culture around your concept
If you are an UpstartLiftoff member, you will also have access to the webinar below the audio that shows you how to use your front page and each content page to create your unique focus. And then how to do keyword research that listens to the needs of your internet audience.
Listen to the audio of Teleseminar 2:
Quick Start-Internet Focus: Building a purpose and focus with SEO and Customer Relationship
Click to Play Teleseminar:
Join us in the Upstart Liftoff hosting and training series. This hosting, community, and training will help you go from a beginner to a successful internet marketer.
You can always check what is coming next in the Building Your Website and Internet Presence Quick-Start Teleseminar / Webinar Series.