- 1-The internet vision: Selecting your website (internet presence) topic from your skills, talents, and experiences.
- 2-Internet Focus: Building a purpose and focus with SEO and Customer Relationship
- 3-Building a list of customers and fans through email marketing
- 4-E-Commerce: The tools to make money on the web
- 5-Tools You Need to Work on the Internet
- 6-How to Find and Work with Images on the Internet
- 7-Using Audio and Video: How to Make My Own Video Website
- 8-Using Social Media to Build Your Internet Presence
- 9-Receive Ongoing, Recurring Income from Membership Sites
- How to Create a Facebook iFrame
- Teleseminar / Webinar Read First. Building Your Website and Internet Presence
A Comparison of Shopping Cart Software
What is a Merchant Account? and Do I need a Merchant Account?
In this teleseminar, we will discuss
- Merchant Accounts (We highly recommend PowerPay)
- Payment Processors (we recommend Authorize.net)
- Security (SSL, 128-bit encryption)
- Using Credit Cards vs Paypal (There are reasons to use both.)
- How to do digital downloads safely
- How to do recurring payments
- Membership site payments
- And we discuss 4 separate shopping carts, each with a different emphasis.
If you are an UpstartLiftoff member, you will also have access to the webinar below the audio that shows you how to use your front page and each content page to create your unique focus. And then how to do keyword research that listens to the needs of your internet audience.
Listen to the audio of Teleseminar 3:
How to setup e-commerce shopping carts and other e-commerce information
Click to Play Teleseminar:
Join us in the Upstart Liftoff hosting and training series. This hosting, community, and training will help you go from a beginner to a successful internet marketer.
You can always check what is coming next in the Building Your Website and Internet Presence Quick-Start Teleseminar / Webinar Series.
While the main use of email marketing is to drive traffic to your web site, there are other important reasons that emails can be used in promoting your home business. You should use them, and use them often, as part of your overall marketing strategy (you do have one, right? A written plan on how you’re going to let other people know about your online business?)