Did you know there are currently 5 times more phones in the world than computers, and more searches happen on mobile devices than computers.
What do your customers see when they pull up your website on a smartphone?
Many business websites are built using Flash; others were designed for a big screen. Some take a while to download; and some just simply don’t work on a mobile device!
It’s a fact – over 82% of websites are not mobile compatible.
Google says that if your mobile website is hard to read, 61% of your audience leaves, and 40% goes to a competitor that has a good mobile web presence.
What’s the difference between a regular website and a mobile website?
Let me explain about your main website and a mobile website. When someone (a visitor) is browsing the internet, the website has programming that detects if the visitor is using a desktop computer, like at home or at work, or a handheld mobile device, such as a ipad, iphone, android, or blackberry.
If the visitor is on a regular desktop computer, then the website will show the visitor your regular website. But, if the visitor is using a mobile device, the browser (like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.) looks to see if you have a mobile version of the website. If you don’t, the browser will try to make your big, traditional website fit on the little tiny screens of the mobile device. Most of the time it doesn’t look very good.
But if you have a mobile website, then your browser will grab the mobile-optimized version. See the difference below:
Don’t let your competition go mobile before you do.
Imagine. Your customers visiting your website on their smartphones, and being redirected to a beautiful rich experience, helping present your business the way it’s meant to be seen. Clan. Quick loading. Easy to read.
Your menu, live map directions, click-to-call, photo and video galleries, mobile coupons, news, bios and more!
UpstartMediaMarketing delivers cost effective, great-looking mobile websites and QR codes that will quite simply bring you more business.
The Mobile Revolution
- More than a third of U.S. Adults own a smart phone.
- 95% of smartphone owners search locally
- 73% of smartphone users access the mobile web daily
- 82% of local business websites are not optimized for mobile phones
- By 2014 more mobile phones will connect to the internet than computers
Mobile Customer Engagement is on the Rise
- 34% of Americans access the web on their mobile device
- 85% of mobile devices shipped globally in 2011 will include some form of browser
- 50% of mobile devices have full <html> browswers
- ONLY 8.8% of US retailers have mobile specific sites
- BUT 9/10 smartphone searches end in an action
- 95% of smartphone users have looked for local info
- 88% of these users act on this info within one day
Mobile Coupons Are Booming
- Greater than 10x user growth in 2010 with triple digit increases in 2011 and 2012 in North America
- 45% of new media users (mobile devices) prefer to receive mobile coupons via SMS
- 20% of new media users look for incentives on their phones.
- Redemption rates are 10 times that of mail or newspaper distributed coupons
- 4/5 mobile phone users currently use or will use mobile text coupons by the end of 2012
Mobile is Immediate!
- 37% of 18-24 year-olds checked their mobile in the last five minutes.
- 55% of 18-24 year-olds checked their mobile in the last 15 minutes.
- 44% of all mobile users checked their mobile in the last 30 minutes.
Premium Mobile Websites
Our mobile sites live in harmony with existing websites.
We convert your existing website into a mobile friendly version, compatible with nearly all smartphones and fully compliant with your brand.
If your business is not using mobile, you may be missing more than 50% of your potential traffic, and you are definitely missing out on the action-oriented mobile users who search and take action immediately.